17 August 2014

It's The Most Wonderful Time of the Year...





So, if you know me, you know that I love this ad. The pure joy on that father's face encapsulates every frustrating day of "I'm bored," "She started it," and "Mmmmmooooooooommmmm" and translates it into "Three more days!" I one day want to traipse through Staples as though the aisles were rows of poppies tossing Post-It Notes over my shoulder into the cart, using staplers as castanets, and gliding across the floor on the cart with my right leg in a perfectly balletic attitude. All while my kids stare with grumpiness etched on their adorable little faces. The glee! Yes, this is definitely on my bucket list. Until then, I will watch this ad and try to make the most of my last 3 days with moody young ones trying to suck the last bit of summer out of their break. And next week I will most likely remember how the 24/7 moodiness of my kids wasn't really so bad compared to the horrors of getting kids up, ready, and to school on time. Alas, it's always something.

No comments:

 

Design By:
SkinCorner