01 June 2008

Amy's New 'Do

So for my birthday last month, Chris set up a consultation for a hair stylist at Red Door Spas. We discussed cut and style, and I also consulted with a colorist. Anyway, it took over a month to get an appointment with both the stylist and the colorist. Yesterday I finally had my appointment. I got a single-process color and partial foil highlights. And of course my cut. So, after months of bemoaning my sad lack of style, here is my new look.






I like it so far. In certain lights the highlights look a little orangy to me, but Chris assures me that they look light brown in natural light. Anyway, it was a totally expensive appointment that I probably won't repeat again, simply because of the cost. But it's fun to have a new style anyway. Thanks, Christopher!

(This isn't a great photo--it's hard to see the highlights and the full style of the cut. I'll try to get a better photo in the next few days.)

4 comments:

heidi and tom said...

Sooooooo cute!! I LOVE it Amy!! You look beautiful!

finnish mama said...

i love love love it. it suits(spell check) you really well. it is so up to date. you look absolutely beautiful!!!!!

gramcrackers said...

You are beautiful and this is a great photo! I think you look so cute with your new cut. It's hard to see the highlights in this pix but I bet in the natural light it's beautiful. And I'm not just saying this because I'm your mom!

ryanandmindy said...

sorry i'm a little late on complimenting..but i LOVE it! Perfect length for you!

 

Design By:
SkinCorner