14 June 2008

5 Things

A few weeks ago my sis-in-law "tagged" me to do this. Yes, I'm only now getting around to doing it. Oops. So, without further ado, here goes:



5 things


5 things I was doing 10 years ago:

1. I was working for Creative Touch Interiors in San Diego.

2. I was living in my grandfather's house rent free while he lived with my parents. (Those were the days...)

3. I was teching the Sunbeams (3-4 year olds) in church.

4. I bought my first car. (Used, but new to me.)

5. I was spending a lot of time with my family and in-laws. (Sunday dinner, anyone?)



5 things on my to do list:

1. Figure out how to rent out a house.

2. De-stress.

3. Schedule dentist appointments.

4. Get back into scrapbooking (once I get all of my stuff from Arizona).

5. Write.



5 favorite snacks/food:

1. Smoothies

2. Nielsen's Frozen Custard (nope, none of that out here)

3. Creme brulee

4. Lobster and crab legs

5. A really good steak



5 things I would do if I was a billionaire:

1. Buy my own jet so I could visit family anytime I wanted to.

2. Hire a personal chef.

3. Take lots of vacations.

4. Randomly donate money to good causes and people.

5. Be more generous.



5 bad habits:

1. Staying up late.

2. Letting paperwork overtake my computer desk. And my dresser. And my counter...

3. Being a dreadful pack rat.

4. Spending too much time on the computer.

5. Being late.



5 places I have lived:

1. San Diego, CA

2. Provo, UT

3. Yuma, AZ

4. Arlington, VA

5. Salem, OR



5 People I'm Tagging (Yep! You guys gotta do this now)

1. Kim

2. Anna

3. Tami

4. Cate

5. Janelle

3 comments:

Kim said...

Your butt should be kicked for tagging me!! And if you have Cate on there does that mean she visits your web site and you know how to get in touch with her. Please pass on this news!

Amy said...

I just got an email from her last week telling me about her blog. I have it as a link under my family and friends. I don't think she's actually visited my blog yet, but I've commented on hers, so now she knows how to find it. BTW, isn't her birthday this Friday?

TheIsom8 said...

Amy-so I updated my blog with the tag and have decided that next time we get together creme brulee is a must. It is one of my favorite things to eat (and the appreciation has been passed on to Starlee). So next time we see each other (in how many years??) ;-) Garth and I just need to visit DC!!

 

Design By:
SkinCorner