22 May 2008

Dork TV

Okay, so I am a total dork. I usually watch reality shows only every once in a while. I'm not a big TV watcher, period. Well, I got interested in American Idol this year, mostly because someone emailed me about a girl in it who is LDS. So I decided to check it out. And what do you know, but there was an LDS boy on it, too. So, what initially started as a simple curiosity turned into this weird gotta-watch sort of thing. Anyway, my mother-in-law didn't help with the whole rabid fascination, either, because I had to call her after every show since she had to know the results every week as soon as they happened. :) (That's the joy of living on the east coast--no delayed broadcasts.) Anyway, I decided that I really rather enjoyed listening to all of these really talented folks every week. I'm sure you can tell who I decided was my favorite by listening to my music. Well, the season is finally over and I can get back to my not-watching-much-TV zone I was in previously. Although I couldn't resist compiling these favorites of mine for you. If you don't care for them, just turn your sound down. And as for Nina, turn it up and rock out!

1 comment:

Fowler family said...

Amy, this is so funny. I had the same exact thing happen to me this year with American Idol too. I have never really gotten into this year, but this time, I suddenly HAD to watch it every TUES/WED night. I wished I would have known you were doing the same! And I was so bummed little David A. didn't win it. His voice was so strong and unique. I guess I felt like we already have a bunch of David Cook's around in music already. David A. was something new and vibrant.

Anyway, fun post. And thanks again for swapping babysitting tonight! We had fun!

 

Design By:
SkinCorner