16 October 2007

Hailey's Artwork

Hailey loves to draw. She has told me that she wants to be an artist. I love when she draws things for me. She has gotten rather good at it, too. I just wanted to share a few of the things she has drawn recently.



Hailey drew this for her teacher yesterday. I thought it was really nice. I especially like the birds.



This was the flip side of the picture for her teacher. It's a night-time camping scene. All she needs in this one is S'mores.


This one she drew today. I've always loved palm trees. I think she did quite well with it.

2 comments:

heidi and tom said...

WOW, impressive!!! I think Hailey is a better artist than me! Well, that's not saying much but she really has got a gift there!! Thanks for sharing:)

Love,
heidi

TheIsom8 said...

I agree with Heidi-I was thinking she has more talent in her little finger than I constantly try and conjure up! What a cutie! I love that you put her drawings up! I may have to copy that some time! (When I actually update our blog!)

 

Design By:
SkinCorner